Hey Guys!
sorry i havent blogged in so long! I have been really busy lately, and am just getting over a bad cold! I'm okay though, so dont worry! And it is spring break, so i can get better!
I have read a lot of books lately, but just started (and am almost done with) a book by C.S. Lewis, called Out of the Silent Planet. it is the first book in his Space trilogy, and it is really really good. it is also confusing because of the other languages in it. i am also reading a poetry book called City of One, and it has a bunch of poems collected from young writers around the world (i think). so that is what i am currently working on.
i recently read a book called things not seen, and it was about a boy who woke up one morning invisible. it was kind of strange.
If anyone has any suggestions for any really great books, classics, books they thought were good, poetry books, anythning, please, feel free to give me the titles. i really appreciate it!
Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment