Thursday, November 11, 2010

...... :P

Hello again! Today is another funny day. The smokestack at our high school cracked (they called it a 'structural malfunction) and so yesterday and today we don't have school (tomorrow was scheduled off because of parent/teacher conferences). It feels like saturday. Again. And the best part is, since the rest of the district (i.e. the little kids and middle schoolers) still have school, we don't have to make it up!!! :D Yay!!

On the other hand, I pretty much sat around doing nothing all day. And schoolwork. And more nothing. Kinda boring, but whatevs. Not really complaining. So that was fun

I am currently reading the Count of Monte Cristo as my extra book for english. We had to pick a classic, read it and do some projects over it. At the same time, in class, we are reading Macbeth. Actually we just finished. But now we have to write a paper over it. So I chose the Count of Monte Cristo because I loved the movie. But the book is WAY different, in case you were wondering. the first 250 pages or so are similar. And some other parts (I'm only about half done), but for the most part, the last 830ish pages are different. Thats right. Its about 1080 pages long. Ouch. But I like reading, so its ok.

My brain hurts. I've been doing stuff all day. Like sitting in my room trying to do my math homework, and my biology homework and my english homework. Ugh. Maybe I should go eat dinner......

No comments: