Thursday, November 27, 2008

Lord of the Rings and Brownies

Hey Everybody!
I am really bored right now. My novel is getting close to the end of its first draft, and progress is slow. I have been reading the Lord Of The Rings The Return Of The King to try and get inspiration.
LOTR TROTK is really good. I don't think I ever finished it, and I now have under a hundred pages to go. Frodo has returned home the day before Bilbo's 120 or 121 birthday. I didnt know that frodo was gone that long. last time he was turning 111. maybe i am just confused. anyway, it is a good book. I admire JRR Tolkein very much.
i am relly hungry right now. We are waiting for thanksgiving dinner, and I am starved. I helped by making brownies. i never knew you could mess up on brownies out of a box, but i managed to by putting in too much water. we doubled the recipe, and that confused me. so at least they wont be dry ;)
well, i had better go now
bye!

1 comment:

Naomi Elizabeth said...

you finally are reading the Return of the King!! Actually I didn't know that you hadn't before. Sometimes its kinda hard to get through in places. And I didn't know that you were that far along in the book you're writing!! you're way ahead of me... I take forever and I'm no where close to a first draft. I have been writing more lately though. :)