Sunday, November 23, 2008

Thunderhead!

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven’t been blogging lately. I’ve been really busy with violin recital, tests I had to study for, and lots of other things. I have been reading a lot too, though, and can’t wait to finish my next book.
I am recently working on one of the two sequals to My Friend Flicka, by Mary O’Hara. It is called Thunderhead, and when I finnish it I will read the third book in the series, Green Grass of Wyoming. They are amazing books.
So far, the book is about Ken, and his mare Flicka. Flicka has a colt, and he is a white stallion. His great great grandfather (or something like that) is the legandous albiono. They are hoping that the colt will become a famous racehorse by the name Thunderhead, but for now he is know as by Goblin, the name Ken’s mother Nell gives him. but Goblin has run of, and Ken is very depressed. His dad says to him that it will always be a cycle like this. That he obsessed over Flicka, now he is obsessing over Goblin, and later on, who knows what else?
I just got to the part where Goblin is fighting with the albino, and it is very intense ;) JK. Sort of.
I guess it you want to find out how the rest of the story goes, your going to have to either stick with me, or read it yourself! (I would recommend reading My Friend Flicka first. And watching Flicka, the 2006 movie doesn’t count cuz they changed a lot. Still a good movie though!)
Bye for Now!

No comments: