Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Break!

Hey everyone!
Just a quick update. It is two days before Christmas, and we are on break! We actually have been since Friday, because we had a snow day. I am kind of bored right now; I have been cleaning my room. Fun Fun. I have read two good books lately, Maximum Ride the second one, School’s out-forever. It continues in the adventures of Max, Iggy, Angel, Fang, Nudge, and Gazzy. Read it only after reading the first book though! ☺
The other book is Redemption by Karen Kingsbury. It is the first book in a series that has many sequel series as well. It is kind of hard to summarize, so look it up. Basically, anything by Karen Kingsbury is good!
I had an eye exam yesterday, just because I never had before. It took forever, but as of right now I have 20/20 vision. My sister says she hates me ☺. I also have something else really weird going on in my optic nerves or something, but they are not worried. So everything is good.
Guess I will say bye for now! More later

No comments: