Hey everyone! Sorry I haven’t been blogging lately. We went to Lake Mills, Wisconsin on Friday for Grandpa’s funeral. It was really sad, and on top of that I missed school. (I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but I happen to like my education very much.) Oh well. I have a math test to make up, and I didn’t get to race my C02 car, but other that that, I suppose it is okay. I did miss my friends though.
I have read a lot lately. The first book is called Reaching For Sun. it is about a girl with cerebral palsy who has no friends until this boy moves in nearby. It is written completely in poetry form, and I liked it quite a bit.
I also reread Anne of Green Gables. It is such a good book, and funny to. I love reading books like that and can’t wait to reread Anne of Avonlea, the sequel. I think those books are positively enchanting.
Well, I should go. I will tell more about the other books I’ve read lately, (including Maximum Ride books) later. So until then, I bid you all adieu. (sorry, I was listening to the sound of music soundtrack)
well, bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment